giovedì 4 febbraio 2010

Dear gentlemen --ovvero-- iceland express fighting

Dear Gentlemen
this is an emergency email,
I’m in iceland, in reykjavìk,

I have a reservation for tomorrow August 28, 2009 at 14:55 (confirmation number is XXXXXXX)
with your flight
but first
I had to take a flight at 07.00 with Iceland Express,in keflavìk airport, that would arrive at Gatwick at 10.50 but it was canceled and they booked me with a flight of the same company at 17.00 in the afternoon without giving me chance to change.

Iceland Express contacted me too late to tell me about the cancellation and
I could not change the reservation with your company because the online service was already closed and the call center always busy.

I do not know what I can do, I am desperate.

I need to change my reservation for tomorrow to the flight of 29 August 2009   from Gatwick at 8.30 and arriving in Bologna at 11.40.

I really need!
please help me!
I am in your hands.

Iceland Express also told me that it is not their problem!
but I lose over 300 euro if I miss your flight for their mistake!
I can not afford to pay a new flight and I can not return to Italy and I need to work on Sundays.
I know I can hope for your English professionality , please help me, I'm really desperate!

Thanks for your kindness,

Sincerely
Valentina Solinas






POI SONO TORNATA.IL GIORNO DI APERTURA DELLA FESTA DELLA BIRRA A CARRARA, SONO ATTERRATA A BOLOGNA E SONO CORSA A BERE COME SE NON CI FOSSE UN DOMANI.





Nessun commento:

Posta un commento